Saturday, January 31, 2009


Apparently the only thing you really need to do to get up here is have one of these things on something of yours. Oh, that and start following this little experiment. These things get noticed by me and generally make my sense of friendship and integrity over ride my laziness. But I digress. This is interior fork application is from a venerable NYC gentleman. He's what you'd get if you crossed Mario Andretti and a Ferrari. He's also the only person who has a lifetime exemption from the ire I feel towards people combining tight pants and track bikes. Thanks for watching Mr. A

2 comments:

  1. Damn bastards beat me to it! I was gonna send you a ton of pics when i got my grubby little fingers on a camera. I was doing some roller racing last tuesday and the announcer was all "Hey this guy's machine kills hipsters. He looks pretty cool though." Then I fell off the rollers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! This is actually a pic that I took and have had for a while. I think it's from when we were in Dublin. That's great times about the roller racing. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete